A lot of things are too much to let into our consciousness.
You got to be ready to die every day—then you got a chance.
—Uncle Teardrop, Winter’s Bone
Nothing going on, really, but the usual mind-buzzing torment. Lots of work, though. Here’s a preview of my forthcoming book of essays from Oblivion Press/December 2020.
- THE NORMALIZATION OF CRISIS
- THE COMMODIFICATION OF THE REBEL
- ONLY SENSELESS HOPE MAKES SENSE
- THE NEXT BIG THING
- THE LAST BIG THING
- NO NEW EYES
- THE SACRED AND THE PROFANE
- THE PARADOX OF COSMIC PESSIMISM
- THE BUFFOONERY OF DEFEAT
- YOU ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS
NOW ENJOY THIS MUSIC—OR ELSE!